SHORT DESCRIPTION FILEEE
ORGANISE DOCUMENTS WITH THE FILEEE APPS
We, the fileee team, want to establish a completely new way of dealing with documents and have developed corresponding apps for a wide range of devices. With fileee, you can digitally archive and organise your documents in one central location and access them from anywhere. Your personal assistant fileee automatically recognises all important information of the respective documents and enables you to create a clear structure with tags. With the help of fileee, documents can be found quickly and easily thanks to intelligent organisation and search functions. Synchronisation allows you to access and work with your documents and information on all your connected devices.
FILEEE AS A COMMUNICATION PLATFORM WITH OUR PARTNERS
With fileee Conversations, a solution for companies, fileee also includes an open communication platform. With this, you and participating companies can communicate directly, easily and securely with each other within fileee. So if you
- either you have become aware of us through a tip from a company where you are a customer or interested party and would like to use fileee for its customer communication,
- or downloaded a mobile app from a company with which you are a customer or prospect and which has used fileee as the technology for creating its mobile app,
YOU DECIDE HOW YOU USE FILEEE
It is up to you to decide which functions of the fileee applications you use:
If you want to use fileee exclusively as an electronic mailbox for communication with one of our "partners" (e.g. to transmit a name change or new contact details to the "partner", to chat with a "partner", to change an exemption order with a "partner" or to plan a real estate financing with a "partner"), then not all provisions of these GTC are relevant for you. Pay attention to the term "fileee light", because that is what we call this form of using fileee. Other regulations (e.g. for registering with fileee) do not apply if you only want to use the communication functions of "fileee light".
"fileee" with registration (fileee account)
If you want to use all the possibilities of fileee, you need your own user account with fileee (fileee account). You have to register for this. The functions of "fileee light" are of course also included. After registering, however, you can use fileee much more extensively and archive and organise your documents via fileee. In addition to the functionalities of "fileee light", you will also receive a central electronic mailbox through which you can communicate centrally with all connected "partners".
WHO YOU CAN CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS
If you have questions about using fileee to communicate with our "partners", either contact the "partner" directly or use the fileee support forum; it is available 24 hours a day at fileee.com/support and also within the fileee apps. In the fileee support forum you can also find out about the additional possibilities after registering for fileee.
§3 FORMATION OF THE CONTRACT AND WORDING OF THE CONTRACT
How the contract for the use of fileee comes about depends on the scope of functions the "customer" wishes to use:
- For the use of the functions of "fileee light", § 3 para. 1 applies to the conclusion of the contract.
- For the use of the functions of "fileee free", § 3 para. 2 applies to the conclusion of the contract. In this context, some special features must be observed for the conclusion of the contract if the "customer" wishes to use fileee at the suggestion of a "partner" (see para. 2 b.) or the "customer" in turn wishes to suggest to a "partner" the use of fileee for communication (see para. 2 c.).
- For the activation of additional functions subject to a charge ("fileee premium"), § 3 para. 3 shall apply. The prerequisite for the use of "fileee premium" is the registration for "fileee free".
Use of "fileee light
The "Partner" proposes to the "Customer" the conclusion of a contract for the use of "fileee light". For this purpose, he sends the "customer" an invitation to use "fileee light". The invitation does not have to be issued personally, but can also be a general invitation, e.g. to visit a website on which the "customer" can request the use of the functionalities of "fileee light" from the "partner".
In order to start communication with the "Partner" via "fileee light", the "Client" does not have to provide fileee with any personal information. However, the "customer" must accept the present General Terms and Conditions of fileee. The "customer" can view the General Terms and Conditions of fileee and save them permanently.
It is also possible that the "Partner" in question requires a more extensive agreement with the "Client". In such a case, "fileee light" can only actually be used for communication between the "Client" and the "Partner" after such a further agreement has been concluded with the "Partner".
Registration for "fileee free
- In the first step, the "customer" logs in and registers. He enters his e-mail address and assigns a secure password for access to fileee. Access to fileee can also be provided via web portals of other providers; in these cases, the "customer" can initially also use his access data for the web portals of these other providers to register with fileee. In any case, the "Customer" must confirm that he/she is aware of the GTC and the data protection regulations before registering. He concludes this process by confirming a button with a corresponding label (e.g. "Create account"). From this moment on, it is no longer possible to correct errors and entries of information relevant to the conclusion of the contract. The contract is concluded. For the sake of clarity, it should be noted that the password and user name can in principle be changed at any time, even after the contract has been concluded. fileee recommends regularly changing the password for reasons of data security.
- The "partner" proposes to the "customer" the conclusion of a contract for the use of fileee. For this purpose, he sends the "customer" an invitation to use "fileee free". If the customer accepts the invitation, he can register as described under § 3 para. 2 a. above. The invitation does not have to be issued personally, but can also be a general invitation, e.g. to visit a website on which the "customer" can apply to the "partner" for the use of the functionalities of "fileee free" and register for "fileee free" as described under § 3 para. 2 a. above.
The "customer" would like to propose to a "partner" the use of "fileee free" to communicate with each other. For this purpose, the "customer" can find participating "partners" within fileee and request communication with them. The "customer" can also download a "partner application" (mobile app, web application) of the "partner" from selected "partners" or visit the corresponding website. To use "fileee free", the "customer" must then first register as described under § 3 para. 2 2 a. above.
However, it is possible that the "Partner" in question requires a more extensive agreement with the "Client". In such a case, the partner application of "fileee free" can only actually be used for communication between the "customer" and the "partner" after such a further agreement has been concluded with the "partner".
By the way: Communication with the "partner" is then not only possible via the "partner application", but also with the regular fileee applications.
Adding additional functions for a fee ("fileee premium")
The "Customer" has the option of activating subscriptions with additional functions for his own user account or for other user accounts ("Family") within the profile settings of the "Software".
The use of these additional functions is subject to payment of a fee. Payment can be made monthly or for a longer period in advance (e.g. annually). Prices and information on possible payment methods for the use of these additional functions can be found on the website in the "Pricing" section, as well as information on the spatial usage restrictions of the "System". Some "partners" grant special conditions for the use of these additional functions or even enable free use for "customers" who are also customers of the "partner" in question - the "customer" will find out whether he benefits from such special conditions at the latest when booking the additional function in question. The invoice amount due can only be settled by the payment methods listed in the "Software". Payment methods not listed are not accepted. The "Customer" shall receive information on the accepted means of payment and the spatial restrictions on use of the "System" before the ordering process begins. When booking additional functions via in-app purchases and in the case of certain "partner applications", it may be that billing is carried out directly via the operator of the app store concerned or via the "partner" concerned; the "customer" will be informed of this during the ordering process.
Activation takes place by clicking on the "Buy now" button or similar meaningful wording next to the respective selected additional function. The "customer" is then given the opportunity to correct input errors by cancelling and restarting the order process or via the editing function. Only after a further confirmation is the activation carried out directly in the programme and the "customer" can use the functionalities of the additional function.
He will receive a confirmation email to the email address stored in the user profile. This confirmation email once again contains the General Terms and Conditions of fileee applicable to the use of the service as well as instructions on the right of withdrawal to which consumers are entitled (for more details, see § 17).
Furthermore, fileee stores the text of the contract permanently and sends the order data and the GTC to the "Client" by e-mail upon request at any time.
The "customer" also has the option of purchasing bonus documents, i.e. additional storage space, if he/she participates in the "Analysis Improvement" programme and allows fileee to analyse individual "data" and store them permanently to improve fileee's automatic document recognition. The use of the "Analysis Improvement" is absolutely voluntary and not mandatory for the use of fileee. Further information on the "analysis enhancement" can be found here
§ 14 DATA PROTECTION
24 June 2020: Public GTC
25 March 2020: Public GTC
8 June 2018: Public GTC
8 August 2016: Public GTC
28 March 2016: Public GTC
27 July 2015: Public GTC
1 March 2012: Public GTC
Münster, 16 March 2021