SHORT DESCRIPTION FILEEE
ORGANISE DOCUMENTS WITH THE FILEEE APPS
We, the fileee team, want to establish a completely new way of dealing with documents and have developed corresponding apps for a wide range of devices. With fileee, you can digitally archive and organise your documents in one central location and access them from anywhere. Your personal assistant fileee automatically recognises all important information of the respective documents and enables you to create a clear structure with tags. With the help of fileee, documents can be found quickly and easily thanks to intelligent organisation and search functions. Synchronisation allows you to access and work with your documents and information on all your connected devices.
FILEEE AS A COMMUNICATION PLATFORM WITH OUR PARTNERS
With fileee Conversations, a solution for companies, fileee also includes an open communication platform. With this, you and participating companies can communicate directly, easily and securely with each other within fileee. So if you
- either you have become aware of us through a tip from a company where you are a customer or interested party and would like to use fileee for its customer communication,
- or downloaded a mobile app from a company with which you are a customer or prospect and which has used fileee as the technology for creating its mobile app,
YOU DECIDE HOW YOU USE FILEEE
It is up to you to decide which functions of the fileee applications you use:
If you want to use fileee exclusively as an electronic mailbox for communication with one of our "partners" (e.g. to transmit a name change or new contact details to the "partner", to chat with a "partner", to change an exemption order with a "partner" or to plan a real estate financing with a "partner"), then not all provisions of these GTC are relevant for you. Pay attention to the designation "fileee Light", because that is what we call this form of using fileee. Other regulations (e.g. for registering with fileee) do not apply if you only want to use the communication functions of "fileee Light".
"fileee" with registration (fileee account)
If you want to use all the possibilities of fileee, you need your own user account with fileee (fileee account). You have to register for this. The functions of "fileee light" are of course also included. After registering, however, you can use fileee much more extensively and archive and organise your documents via fileee. In addition to the functionalities of "fileee light", you will also receive a central electronic mailbox through which you can communicate centrally with all connected "partners".
WHO YOU CAN CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS
If you have questions about using fileee to communicate with our "partners", either contact the "partner" directly or use the fileee help centre; it is available 24 hours a day at fileee.com/support
and also within the fileee apps. In the fileee help centre you can also find out about the additional possibilities after registering for fileee.
You can find a detailed description of fileee's functions at fileee.com
§3 FORMATION OF THE CONTRACT AND WORDING OF THE CONTRACT
How the contract for the use of fileee comes about depends on the scope of functions the "customer" wishes to use:
- For the use of the functions of "fileee light", § 3 para. 1 applies to the conclusion of the contract.
- For the use of the fee-based functionalities of "fileee Paid Plans", the conclusion of the contract §3 para. 2 and 3 shall apply.
Use of "fileee light
The "Partner" proposes to the "Customer" the conclusion of a contract for the use of "fileee light". For this purpose, he sends the "customer" an invitation to use "fileee light". The invitation does not have to be issued personally, but can also be a general invitation, e.g. to visit a website on which the "customer" can request the use of the functionalities of "fileee light" from the "partner".
In order to start communication with the "Partner" via "fileee light", the "Client" does not have to provide fileee with any personal information. However, the "customer" must accept the present General Terms and Conditions of fileee. The "customer" can view the General Terms and Conditions of fileee and save them permanently.
It is also possible that the "Partner" in question requires a more extensive agreement with the "Client". In such a case, "fileee light" can only actually be used for communication between the "Client" and the "Partner" after such a further agreement has been concluded with the "Partner".
Registration for "fileee free
- In the first step, the "customer" logs in and registers. He enters his e-mail address and assigns a secure password for access to fileee. Access to fileee can also be provided via web portals of other providers; in these cases, the "customer" can initially also use his access data for the web portals of these other providers to register with fileee. In any case, the "Customer" must have the opportunity to take note of the General Terms and Conditions, the data protection regulations before registering. He concludes this process by confirming a button with a corresponding label (e.g. "Create account"). From this moment on, it is no longer possible to correct errors and entries of information relevant to the conclusion of the contract. The contract is concluded. For the sake of clarity, it should be noted that the password and user name can in principle be changed at any time, even after the contract has been concluded. fileee recommends regularly changing the password for reasons of data security.
- The "Partner" proposes the conclusion of a contract for the use of fileee to the "Client". For this purpose, it sends the "customer" an invitation to use "fileee Paid Plans". If the customer accepts the invitation, he can register as described under § 3 para. 2 a. above. The invitation does not have to be issued personally, but can also be a general invitation, e.g. to visit a website on which the "client" can apply to the "partner" to use the functionalities of "fileee Paid Plans" and register for "fileee Paid Plans" as described in § 3 Paragraph 2 a. above.
- The "Client" wishes to propose to a "Partner" the use of "fileee Paid Plans" to communicate with each other. For this purpose, the "Client" can find participating "Partners" within fileee and request communication with them. The "customer" can also download a "partner application" (mobile app, web application) of the "partner" from selected "partners" or visit the corresponding website. In order to use "fileee Paid Plans", the "client" must then first register as described under § 3 para. 2 2 a. above.
However, it is possible that the "Partner" in question may require a more extensive agreement with the "Client". In such a case, the partner application of "fileee Paid Plans" can only actually be used for communication between the "customer" and the "partner" after such a further agreement with the "partner" has been concluded.
By the way: Communication with the "partner" is then not only possible via the "partner application", but also with the regular fileee applications.
- If the "user" registers with a company e-mail domain in accordance with §3 para. 2 or selects the option "business use" during registration, the company / organisation itself becomes the "customer". The "user" who carries out the registration ensures that he is a representative of the company / organisation and is entitled to conclude a binding contract in accordance with these GTC.
Additional functions for which a charge is made with "fileee PayedPlans
The "Customer" has the option of activating individually named subscriptions with additional functions for use within the profile settings, which are set up in the "Software". The order of such additional functions requires the confirmation of the registration data according to paragraph 2 by the "Customer" and, in particular, the determination of whether the "Customer" would like to use fileee exclusively for private purposes or (also) for the purposes of his business operations.
The use of these additional functions is subject to payment of a fee. Payment can be made monthly or for a longer period in advance (e.g. annually). Prices and information on possible payment methods for the use of these additional functions can be found on the website in the "Pricing" section, as well as information on the spatial usage restrictions of the "System". Some "partners" grant special conditions for the use of these additional functions or even enable free use for "customers" who are also customers of the "partner" in question - the "customer" will find out whether he benefits from such special conditions at the latest when booking the additional function in question. The invoice amount due can only be settled by the payment methods listed in the "Software". Payment methods not listed are not accepted. The "Customer" shall receive information on the accepted means of payment and the spatial restrictions on use of the "System" before the ordering process begins. When booking additional functions via in-app purchases and in the case of certain "partner applications", it may be that billing is carried out directly via the operator of the app store concerned or via the "partner" concerned; the "customer" will be informed of this during the ordering process.
Activation takes place by clicking on the "Buy now" button or similar meaningful wording next to the respective selected additional function. The "customer" is then given the opportunity to correct input errors by cancelling and restarting the order process or via the editing function. Only after a further confirmation is the activation carried out directly in the programme and the "customer" can use the functionalities of the additional function.
He will receive a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address stored in the user profile. This confirmation email once again contains the General Terms and Conditions of fileee applicable to the use of the service as well as instructions on the right of withdrawal to which consumers are entitled.
Furthermore, fileee stores the text of the contract permanently and sends the order data and the GTC to the "Client" by e-mail upon request at any time.
With "fileee Teams"(fileee.com/fileeeteams
), functionalities of the system can be used jointly. In order to activate the chargeable additional function in accordance with §3 para. 3, each "Team User" must agree to the fileee Business Terms and Conditions.
With the "Analysis Improvement" programme, the "Client" can also actively contribute to the improvement of the automatic functions of the "Software" by granting fileee the authorisation for individual "Data" uploaded to the "System" to read them out completely and save them permanently. For this, the "customer" receives free bonus documents, i.e. further free storage space on the "system". With the release of the "data" for the purpose of "analysis improvement", the "customer" declares that he has all the necessary rights for this and that he has complied with all the requirements, in particular those relating to data protection law, concerning this release. The use of the "Analysis Improvement" is absolutely voluntary and not mandatory for the use of fileee. Further information on the "Analysis Enhancement" can be found here
§ 14 DATA PROTECTION
fileee points out that the storage of personal data in the "System" constitutes an act of commissioned data processing within the meaning of Article 28 DSGVO and Section 62 BDSG. fileee offers the "Customer" the conclusion of a corresponding agreement on commissioned data processing. In view of the responsibility of the "Client" for the lawful handling of personal data entrusted to it, fileee strongly recommends the conclusion of this agreement.
January 22, 2021: Public T&C
Münster, 16 March 2021